Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Still writing.... #zombie


Yes! I was working on the - last chapter - yesterday of Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2. (If you're new here, see my website for info on Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.)

Just have to fill in some things... Unless it goes longer and I feel like another chapter should be split. These are pretty short chapters at the end to keep it snappy. I split a couple as the chapter ended on an exciting part then. 

Have to fill in some blanks then, add some color and do some checking before I ask for Beta Readers!! Anyone interested? I also need someone who knows Gaelic/Irish (afraid to depend on Google translate) to check some lines for me. I'll credit you in the book and send you a finished e-book.

But have a couple non-fiction stories to work on between, too, which might slow me up a little bit. Hopefully not!

It's starting to get in good shape! Stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer