Monday, September 18, 2017

Writing #Horror Updates!

Yeah, writing sometimes is a horror. haa!

Just a quick update as to what I've been working on:

Short stories:


I have a cool story called "Thirteen Horses"  coming out soon in the Descent Into Darkness anthology... It's a twist on people getting just what they deserve.  Funny, as this story has been through a few rewrites. I seem to need several changes until I get it where it should be, but I like how it turned out... I'll have more details soon.
(Photo: pixabay.com)


* I've been working on a strange, creepy, horror news-fiction story. Hoping to send it to an anthology. The theme: worms. Yeah, yuck. Hope they take it. Stay tuned... 
(Photo: pixabay.com)


cverstraete.com

* If you haven't gotten it, I have a free Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter short story - The View From #7 French Street. Sign up and get it on Instafreebie. 

www.cverstraete.comBook: 

* The Haunting of Dr. Bowen, A Mystery in Lizzie Borden's Fall River
I had to update the print version slightly. A few missed punctuation marks and accents. No matter how hard you try something gets past you.... This is a nice little spooky story that won't take you long to read...  Some reviews will be coming soon... stay tuned.




Halloween fun!

* October Frights is Coming!! The annual fun blog hop with a bunch of us posting stories, excerpts, prizes and more - coming soon! You can join the Facebook page for updates, too.

More news and stuff is coming. So is Halloween, get ready!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer