Monday, April 24, 2017

Lizzie Borden Writing News: #Horror #Zombies

An update on what's happening on the writing end of things:

* Dr. Bowen Novella Update:
  
  The Dr. Bowen novella, a supernatural-flavored mystery featuring the Borden family's neighbor and doctor is done! Well, almost. I'm editing now. Then I'll figure out what to do on the formatting and cover end of things. This is a short, 27,000 word book so I'm thinking of having it come out as a mini book size. I love the size of James Patterson's BookShots. Neat little books!

* Working on the back blurb (harder than the whole story!). And... have to figure out the title...  I have something in mind to test out with my writing group.

* Writing - Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2:

Once I finish editing, it's back to writing Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter 2. I took a look at it again after setting it aside, and the good thing is I still like what I wrote. ha! So, I'll be getting back to that with the goal of finishing it in the next few months I hope!

 * Audio Book Update:

Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter is in the audio book production stage. The hunt is on for a narrator and it'll go from there. Hope it goes fast!

* Other Potential News: Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter

There may be other news concerning the book, but I can't say yet until/when I get some confirmation on this. I don't want to say anything until I get word on whether it works out or not. So, you'll have to wait with me to find out! :)

* Coming Soon: A new Lizzie Borden zombie story!

   * * Yay! I also have a new short zombie story with Lizzie Borden almost done! Just tying up a few ends on it... Fun story and the neat thing is it has a little surprise twist in it. Stay tuned for details!!

Seeing all this written as one list makes me pretty excited that some good things are going on and will be coming soon! Sometimes you feel like nothing is going on or you're not getting anything done, but this makes me feel that I am moving forward! That's why lists are so great!! If you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (sign up here at my website!) this will all likely be repeated there, but good news is worth sharing more than once, don't you agree?

 ** About Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter:

Every family has its secrets…

One hot August morning in 1892, Lizzie Borden picked up an axe and murdered her father and stepmother. Newspapers claim she did it for the oldest of reasons: family conflicts, jealousy and greed. But what if her parents were already dead? What if Lizzie slaughtered them because they’d become zombies?

Thrust into a horrific world where the walking dead are part of a shocking conspiracy to infect not only Fall River, Massachusetts, but also the world beyond, Lizzie battles to protect her sister, Emma, and her hometown from nightmarish ghouls and the evil forces controlling them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer