Thursday, February 2, 2017

#WIHM Women in Horror Month!

February is not just hearts and flowers. It also means it's Women in Horror Month!




Thought I'd check around and see what Horrorific events I could find. Throughout the month, I'll post more things as I find them. To start, here are a few suggestions:

** See the Women in Horror Blog Posts! - Coming Feb. 20!



 * I didn't get something in this time, but the free, 5th  annual Siren's Call EZine Annual Women in Horror issue #30 should be out soon. Or download the recent winter issue (pictured) or other issues.

* Read my six older posts with thoughts each day from other female authors (with some great book suggestions!) on What Made You a Horror Fan?




* Bloody Valentine is Coming!


Join several authors on Feb. 14 for A.F. Stewart's Bloody Valentine Facebook event! Celebrating bad love with poetry, stories and more! 

I'll be posting something here as well, so be sure to come on back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer