Friday, December 16, 2016

New Zombie Books

I was thinking about it the other day, and it’s been a while since I’ve had a new book come out. I think the last time was Good Intentions, the third book in my Road to Salvation series. I supposed you could count Wucaii, but that was actually a re-release. It’s about time I publish a new book.



Thankfully, that wish is not far off. I’m working on the final edits for Humanity’s Hope, the first book in my Saving Humanity series. It’s another young adult zombie series, and I’m pretty excited to get it done.

I’ve been working on the sequel, but it’s been slow coming. I think once I’m done with this round of edits, I’ll be more inspired to write. I have to admit, even though the writing has been slow, I’ve been having a lot of fun with this second book. I get to do some things with my character I haven’t done in the past. I can’t tell you what that is—sorry. I don’t want to ruin the surprise.

I will keep you informed of the progress and let you know when Humanity’s Hope is going to be out. As of now, it looks like an early 2017 release. Woooooooooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer