Thursday, June 9, 2016

First Review Lizzie Borden #Zombie Hunter!



lizzie borden, zombie hunter


Oh! Didn't realize she'd put it up! 

Just found that the first pre-pub review went up for Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter by C.A. Verstraete over at 100 Pages A Day, Stephanies Book Reviews - and it's a good one!! 

Here's part of what she said -  thanks Stephanie!


"Fun, undead-filled and intriguing retelling... fascinating blend of historical fiction... sure to please Lizzie and zombie fans alike!" Read the rest...

Yippeee!!!!! Read more about the book at my website and sign up for the newsletter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to head over and read her review. I didn't expect any so early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I didn't either! I thought she'd wait for the cover and links, which is what I'm telling people, but....? It's still good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer