Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer of Zombie - who's coming up

Coming up - beginning June 1!!




Here's the first group of interviews and posts coming up. Be sure to check out the DyingDaysZombie blog for all posts and info, I'll post links here too so keep checking back! 

* You can also follow along on Twitter - #SummerofZombie



 (NOTE: GirlZombie Authors Jessica Robinson (Pembroke Sinclair) is up on Tuesday, 6/2.
C.A. (Christine) Verstraete is up on Thursday, 6/4.)

* See all links below at my post here. 

Monday June 1st
Samantha Gregory Interview
Candy O’Donnell Interview
John Palisano Interview
PM Barnes Interview,
Jack Wallen Interview
Jay Wilburn Interview

Tuesday June 2nd
Alessia Giacomi Interview
Jessica Robinson Interview
Greg Ferrell Interview
Mike Evans Interview
Luke Ahearn Interview
Claire C. Riley Interview

Wednesday June 3rd
J.E. Gurley Interview
Stevie Kopas Interview
Leah Rhyne Interview
Rebecca Besser Interview
Melanie Karsak Interview
Shawn Chesser Interview

Thursday June 4th
Saul Tanpepper Interview
C.A. Verstraete Interview
Joe McKinney Interview
Mark Tufo Interview
Dave Lund Interview
Eric A. Shelman Interview

Friday June 5th
Jaime Johnesee Interview
Jake Bible Interview
Armand Rosamilia Interview
Justin Coke Interview
Eli Constant & B.V. Barr Interview
Julianne Snow Interview

Saturday June 6th
John O’Brien Interview
Shana Festa Interview
Jolie Du Pre Interview
Timothy Long Interview
Jay Wilburn Guest Post

Sunday June 7th

Check back often as more interviews, guest posts and teasers are added!

1 comment:

  1. I will for sure have to check that out! I'm working on a zombie novel myself and could use the inspiration. Particularly since my writing method tends to call for me to produce seven different chapter ones, a scattering of random scenes and half-scenes from the rest, and then to come up with great ideas for the sequel (even though I wasn't sure I wanted a sequel). This tends to get discouraging after a time so I need all the zombie inspiration I can get. Which is why I read this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here Unless You're a Spammer